Rant Articles (36)
- The Thirty Minute Rule
What to do when you get stuck on a coding issue for more than 30 minutes.
- When to Use MongoDB with Django
Short answer is you don't use MongoDB with Django. Read on for the specifics.
- Cookiecutter: Project Templates Made Easy
- Made Up Statistics
- We are not using PayPal
- Developer Time
- Stay with the Django CBV defaults!
- Thoughts on ranting
- The sorry state of Python OAuth providers
- My SOPA boycott
- Evaluating which package to use
- Redux: Python Things I Don't Like
- Github is my resume
- Python HTTP Requests for Humans
- How NOT to interview Pythonistas
- Stupid Template Languages
- I hate Mac & Cheese
- Conferences are a double edged sword
- There was a day...
- Sys Admins: What your Developers want you to know
- Turning away from CAPTCHA
- I don't like Integrated Development Environments
- ColdFusion and deprecated code
- Eight things I don't like about python
- Finger method of judging graphic design
- What I would change in Plone: Generic Setup
- What I would change in Plone: Templates
- Changing over to .NET
- How to do well at the job
- Training failures
- Normalization, Non-Normalization, Denormalization
- Antipatterns I see here and there
- Don't bet on closed source third party software!
- Trials and Tribulations of avoiding vi
- Overview of NASA Science
- Reason #4293 why I'm happy to be out of ColdFusion