2010 Resolution Summary
This was originally posted on blogger here.
Items that are crossed out are completed.
Sell the house, pay off the remainders of my debts, and get my own place to stay. And get a car too. Travel to another country.
- Take my son to another country.
- Drop the waist size 2 inches
and not break any bones. Go to an amusement park, visit the beach, and also see a part of the USA I've never been. Do more educational work for Python related technologies, and that includes getting the Django Education Foundation really rolling forwards.
hrow away at least half my current stuff. I don't have much stuff now, and I want even less. Also, If I don't use or interact with any one of my non-book remaining possessions by 2011, I'm throwing it away.
- Move my blog to my own system and blog at least once a week.
- Get a mountain bike and have reasons to use it.
- Get back into Eskrima, focus more on BJJ,
get into Capoeira.
- Hire a maid. I'm not messy, but I want someone to do the fine tuning of my place.
- Go to
Pycon, DjangoCon, and a new conference.
- Have a beer with
Thomas, Andy, Andy, Tony, Garrick, Bernd, and the rest of Ye Aulde Gange.
Tags: friends pycon djangocon martial arts family legacy-blogger