This was originally posted on blogger here.
Last night I went through my clothes again. I've been getting rid of all the stuff that is worn out or lacks anything resembling fashion sense. Some quick notes:
- I have enough socks and underwear to last a long time.
- None of my dress shirts remotely fit me anymore. As I've toned my body more, they just look funny. Same goes for undershirts.
- Ties go out of fashion really fast.
- So much of my wardrobe is jeans, darks or whites that my few colored items get washed individually.
- Do I really need to keep a memento t-shirt for more than 20 years?
- I should get some of those stylish bike jerseys.
Tags: house fashion legacy-dannygreenfeld